Things to Do in Jacksonville This Fall
Fall and Florida? People don’t usually think of Florida as having any other season than summer, but Florida does indeed go through all four seasons…they might just look a little different than other parts of the country.
Fall does bring cooler whether to Florida, and Floridians get to enjoy pumpkin spice everything and fall activities just like anyone else. It may take longer to cool down and feel like fall in Jacksonville than other places but fall comes to this city and it’s a great time of year to experience Jacksonville.
If you’re looking for a new city to move to, we recommend living in Jacksonville, Florida. Jacksonville is home to some wonderful neighborhoods with great homes for you to buy or rent. At Quest Real Estate, LLC, we know the Jacksonville and the Jacksonville beach area well, so we wanted to share with you a few more must-do things to do in this city this fall, which we hope will make you think moving down to Jacksonville is the right move!
- It’s football time. Whether or not you’re a Jacksonville Jaguar fan, it’s a fun experience to watch a football game at EverBank Field throughout the fall season.
- Beaches Oktoberfest is held October 12 and 13 at Jacksonville Beach. Festival is free for GA and goes up to $100 depending on passes you choose. Live music, food trucks, games, vendors, an eating competition, and more!
- Oktoberfest Jacksonville is also on October 12 and 13 in Jacksonville. Live music, beer, kid activities, games, German music acts. Kids are free. Tickets cost $8.
- Haunted Forest – This is held at the Catty Shack Wildlife Animal Sanctuary. It is held on October 11, 12, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, and 27. Tickets cost $15 for 12 and up. Children 3-11 cost $10. You can stroll through the haunted forest, view animals, and there are games.
- Spooktacular at the Jacksonville Zoo is held October 12-14, 18-21, 26-31. The Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens has a pumpkin patch, inflatable bounce house, DJ’s, Halloween music, animal exhibits, candy trail, and scare zones.
- Go see a show at the Times Union Center for the Performing Arts. This fall: The Simon and Garfunkel Story (November 8), A Bronx Tale (November 13), Wicked (November 20 to December 1).
- Blue Angels Sea & Spectacular Show October 26-27 in Jacksonville Beach. The show begins at 11 a.m. Free parking and admission.
- Haunt Nights at Adventure Landingbegins in October and runs weekends throughout October. There will be 4 haunted houses.
- The highly-anticipated yearly The University of Georgia vs. University of Florida football game, takes place on Saturday, November 2 at EverBank Field. The game has been played in Jacksonville since 1933.
- The Greater Jacksonville Agricultural Fair will be held November 7-17 at the Jacksonville Fairgrounds. Tickets cost: adults (13 – 64): $10, seniors (65 and up): $6, children (6 – 12): $6, and children (5 and under): FREE
Looking to Buy or Rent A Home in Jacksonville, Florida?
This is just a fraction of all the fun events and activities happening this fall in the great city of Jacksonville.
Whether a haunted house or a show, we hope we sparked your interest in this city. We know once you get down here, Jacksonville will capture your heart. Click here to read about why Jacksonville is a great place to invest in property.
Whether you’re looking to buy or rent a home in Jacksonville, the city is a fantastic place to call home – there’s so much to do here for single people, couples, families, and people of all ages. Let our team of professionals at Quest Real Estate help you buy or rent a house in Jacksonville, Fl.
As a Jacksonville property management company, our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, are experts on the Jacksonville area and Jacksonville real estate. We are happy to answer any questions you have regarding the city, happenings or real estate in the area. We love sharing our favorite facts about this city!
Contact our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, by submitting our contact form. If you’d like more information on Jacksonville, or information on homes for sale or rent here in Jacksonville, Fl, call us at 904-373-9171.