The Benefits of a Property Management Company and Tenant Relationship
Many landlords and building owners simply do not have the time to manage their property, especially if they own more than one property – this is where a property management company comes in. A company like Quest Real Estate, LLC not only handles the management of properties for landlords and owners, but we also offer tenant placement services.
When a landlord/owner hires a property management company, he or she is passing on the stress of the day-to-day responsibilities of the property, as well as the hassle of locating, qualifying, and screening tenants to the property manager.
Reasons to Hire a Property Management Company
For all parties involved (landlord, property management company, and tenant), there are a lot of benefits to the direct relationship between property management and tenants.
- Property management companies can help tenants find a good place and make the process go as smoothly as possible.
- Property management companies can be easier for a tenant to get in touch with than a landlord.
- Property managers are knowledgeable on the property and the area.
- The company is made up of trained individuals who give helpful, informative answers to tenants’ concerns and needs.
- Most property management companies are available 24/7 if an emergency occurs.
- Paying rent to a property management company is easier.
- Property managers know and understand all the state’s tenant laws.
- Property managers make sure lease terms are legally sound.
- Property management companies are in tune with tenants’ needs.
- Property management companies are the middle man. They talk with the landlords about what is fair for the tenants in regard to rent, maintenance issues, damage, deposits, and more.
- Property managers work to find resolutions between the landlord and tenant – the company acts as a mediator and will help solve the issues if needed.
- Property managers build a rapport with tenants, which benefits the landlord.
- Property managers believe in open communication and encourage tenants to contact them with any questions and concerns.
- These companies make it easy for clients to put maintenance requests in.
Overall, rentals, that are managed by property management companies, attract better tenants, and tenants prefer to interact with a property management company over a landlord.
A property management company will help a landlord attract good tenants for their property, because neither party wants to deal with problem tenants. Tenants like and prefer renting from a property management company because they feel a professional company is overseeing everything, so they won’t get poor services. Tenants know with a property management company maintenance issues will be fixed quickly and efficiently, and any concerns or complaints will be handed in a timely manner.
Work with a Jacksonville Property Management Company
A property management company can make the rental process easy for both landlords and tenants. As a landlord, if you want quality tenants who you don’t have to manage, it’s time you hire a property management company for your property or properties.
Our Jacksonville property management company, Quest Real Estate, LLC, will work with tenants from their first day to their last – we develop a close relationship with them and with our landlords. We have been helping landlords and owners as a property management company since 1985.
When searching for tenants, we provide aggressive marketing, advertising, and showing of the property. As a property management company, we prepare leases, have 24-hour emergency maintenance, collect rent, and more.