Tenant Placement Services
Not only does Quest offer a full range of rental property management services, we also offer tenant placement services. If you would rather handle the management of your property on your own, but do not want the hassle of having to locate, qualify, screen or contract the ideal resident, this could be the perfect option.
About Our Tenant Placement Services
These are just some of the tenant placement services we offer:
- We have experienced staff members, including several licensed real estate agents, who can help prepare your house so you can earn top dollar when renting. We can thoroughly assess your property and make recommendations for any needed upgrades or repairs.
- We can create a custom market analysis based on comparable properties in the area. That will allow us to set accurate expectations for rental amounts, helping attract the right type of resident in the shortest time period.
- You will receive an advertising and marketing package that will combine proven, time-tested methods with the latest technologies. We will advertise your listing using custom-designed flyers, the property database on www.accentflorida.com, the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) or one local print publication. Or, we can use all of these methods if you like.
- We will rent your property in the timeliest manner possible. Not only do we keep our Craigslist postings current, we also check flyer bins on a regular basis. We do so because we feel that diligent maintenance is one of the most important factors in prompt tenant placement. You won’t have to pay for this service until we get your property rented.
- Prospective residents will receive professional showings, which we will both schedule and conduct. If necessary, we can also conduct Open Houses to maximize exposure.
- We handle all screening of prospective renters, including background, reference and credit checks.
- We will prepare the lease, addendums and disclosures in total compliance with all applicable state and city ordinances. In addition, we will facilitate and coordinate a meeting between you and the resident(s) to thoroughly look over the documents and make sure all parties not only understand all of the terms and conditions, but also agree to them.
Contact Us About Tenant Placement Services
Our experts have more than 20 years of combined experience in providing tenant placement services. Take advantage of that experience and knowledge today by giving us a call or contacting us online to learn more.