Spring 2019 Events in Jacksonville, Fl
Spring has sprung! The weather is beautiful down here and springtime events are in full effect! Jacksonville always has something going on – when you’re in this city, you will not be bored.
Beaches? Check. Art scene? Check. Festivals? Check. Good food and music? Check.
You will love being a resident of Jacksonville. You can live in a quieter beautiful neighborhood while being minutes away from the hustle and bustle of the city. You’ve got great parks, museums, zoos, and more at your fingertips.
At Quest Real Estate, LLC, we have worked in the Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach area for many years – we know (and love) this city! In fact, here are 17 reasons why we love Jacksonville. If you’re thinking about making the move down to Jacksonville, ask us anything! From schools and hospitals to nightlife and statistics, we’ll tell you everything you want to know about this city.
If you’re thinking about making the move to Jacksonville or live here and wondering if you should stay (in a new home that we can help you find), we wanted to share some spring events in the city to show you what this city is all about! If you live or stay here, these are the kind of events that you can enjoy!
Things to Do in Jacksonville
- Mandarin Art Festival – April 20-21, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., 12447 Mandarin Road, Jacksonville
- Beaches Earth Day – April 20, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., 301 Florida Blvd., Neptune Beach
- City of Jacksonville Beach 36th Annual Easter Egg Hunt, April 20, 10 a.m. Jacksonville Beach Softball Fields at Wingate Park, Penman Road South, Jacksonville Beach
- Earth Day Celebration – April 20, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., The Jacksonville Landing, 2 W. Independent Dr., Jacksonville
- Joseph A Strasser Tree Hill Butterfly Festival, April 27, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., 7152 Lone Star Road, Jacksonville
- 43rd Annual Sandcastle Contest, April 27, 10 a.m., south of the Red Cross Life Saving Station, Jacksonville Beach
- 73d Annual Beaches Parade, April 28, 2 p.m.
- Dave Matthews Band, May 1, 8 p.m. Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena
- Welcome to Rockville Music Festival, May 3-5, 1410 Gator Bowl Blvd., Jacksonville
- Best Buddies Walk, May 4, 8 a.m.
- Bryan Adams, May 6, 8 p.m., 1 Dailey’s Place, Jacksonville
- Twenty One Pilots, June 14, 7 p.m., 300 A. Philip Randolph Boulevard, Jacksonville
- The Healing Festival, June 15, 10 a.m., Riverside Park, Jacksonville
Looking to Buy or Rent a House in Jacksonville Fl?
Jacksonville’s spring is full of fun festivals, music and more!
Thinking about moving to Jacksonville? Our team at Quest Real Estate can share more information with you about the city such as statistics, school information, housing costs, safety, things to do, neighborhoods, and more.
Let our team help you buy or rent a house in Jacksonville, Fl. As a Jacksonville property management company, our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, are experts on Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach area. We know you’ll have a lot of fun living in this city.
Contact our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, by clicking our Jacksonville homes for rent contact page. If you’d like more information on Jacksonville, or information on Jacksonville homes for sale or rent, Email us or call 904-373-9171