Must-Do Things in Jacksonville Part 10
How is it 2019? Time is flying! Well, whether or not you live in Jacksonville, this city is great to visit in January. If you live here year-round, you don’t ever have to escape the cold. Jacksonville has many sights and events for you to experience and explore. Being the “in” season in Florida, more happenings are occurring for you to enjoy.
From beautiful beaches and cultural sights to festivals and fairs, there’s a lot to do here for everyone of all ages!
At Quest Real Estate, LLC, we have worked in the Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach area for many years – we know this city! If you’re thinking about moving down to Jacksonville, ask us for tips and advice on places to go and things to do. You will never be bored in Jacksonville.
Below, we’ve shared with you a few some Jacksonville events happening this January for you to check out!
Jacksonville Events in January 2019
- Rock of Ages, January 10, Times Union Center for the Performing Arts, 7:30 p.m.
- Donnell Rawlings at the Comedy Zone, January 10-12, 3130 Hartley Road, 7:30 p.m.
- Winter Jam: Tour 360, January 11, Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, 7 to 9 p.m.
- Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, January 13, Florida Theatre, 7 p.m.
- The Music of Same Cooke, January 17, Ritz Theatre, 8 p.m.
- Antoine Scott, January 18-19, XO Lounge, 8 p.m.
- Mutts Go Nuts, January 19, Wilson Center for the Arts, 1:30 p.m.
- Nba Youngboy & Crew, January 19, Times Union Center for the Performing Arts, 8 p.m.
- Jacksonville/CBC 2-Day Comic Book & Toy Show, Jan 19-20, Holiday Inn, 11083 Nurseryfields Dr.,10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Neil Degrasse Tyson, January 21, Florida Theatre, 7:30 p.m.
- Les Miserables, January 22, Times Union Center for the Performing Arts, 7:30 p.m.
- Chad Daniels at the Comedy Zone, 3130 Hartley Road, 7 p.m.
- Cher, January 23, Jacksonville Veterans Memorial Arena, 7:30 p.m.
- Jacksonville Symphony: Don Giovanni, January 25, Times Union Center for the Performing Arts, 8 p.m.
For even more must-do things to see in Jacksonville, come back to our blog in February!
Looking to Buy or Rent a House in Jacksonville Fl?
Whether you love science, pop music, or laughing a lot, Jacksonville has something for you. This list of events is just the tip of the iceberg of the many things you can do in the city. Why leave this great city when you can live here? A quiet night? An eventful night? A delicious dinner? A show? A festival? You’ll always have something to do in your hometown.
Let our team help you buy or rent a house in Jacksonville, Fl. As a Jacksonville property management company, our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, are experts on Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach area and will answer any question you have about real estate or the area. Contact our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, by clicking our Jacksonville homes for rent contact page. If you’d like more information on the Jacksonville area, or information on homes for sale or rent here in Jacksonville, Fl, call us at 904-373-9171.