Jacksonville During the Holidays
‘Tis the season to be jolly! Jacksonville isn’t just home to a NFL football team and beautiful beaches, it also hosts many special holiday events each year.
As a Jacksonville property management company, we wanted to share with you some fun events for you to enjoy out in Jacksonville during this 2019 holiday season. We just love everything this city has to offer, and we think you’d love calling Jacksonville your home, as well, with all it has to offer.
- Jax Illuminations 7th Annual Drive Thru Holiday Light Show – Now through January 4. Tune your car radio to a special radio station and listen your favorite holiday songs as you drive through a one-mile drive through two mega trees, a 300 ft tunnel of lights, custom Christmas scenes and more. This cost $20 per car (up to 7 people) on Sunday through Thursday and $25 on Friday and Saturday. It costs $35 for passenger vans. The drive is located at the Morocco Shrine Center, 3800 St. Johns Bluff Rd S, Jacksonville, Fl. For more information, visit www.jaxilluminations.com, email email@example.com or call (904)316-5673.
- Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony – December 4. This will take place at 6:25 p.m. in Hemming Park.
- Deck the Chairs – Now through January 1. More than 20 American Red Cross lifeguard chairs will be decorated in coastal-themed designs and lights in Downtown Jacksonville Beach. deckthechairs.org
- The Alhambra Theatre and Dining Presents Elf the Musical – Now through December 24.
- Holiday Pops – December 5-8. This show features dancers from Douglas Anderson and music by the Jacksonville Symphony and Symphony Chorus. For more information, visit jaxsymphony.org
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra –December 12. This will be held at the Veterans Memorial Arena. For more information and tickets, visit transsiberianorchestrajacksonville.com.
- 28th Annual Community Nutcracker – December 12-14. For more information, visit www.floridatheatre.com.
- Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl—December 14. This is the nation’s oldest and original Ugly Sweater Bar Crawl. It takes place in Jacksonville Beach. It includes 12 of the beaches’ bars and restaurants. For more information and tickets, visit www.uglysweaterbarcrawl.com.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer the Musical – December 20. For more information, visit floridatheatre.com.
Work with a Jacksonville Property Management Company
As you can see, Jacksonville is a wonderful city with many things to do for people of all ages. This is a great place to call “home.” Let our team of professionals at Quest Real Estate help you buy or rent a house in Jacksonville, Fl.
As a Jacksonville property management company and real estate company, our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, are experts on the Jacksonville area and Jacksonville real estate. We are happy to answer any questions you have regarding the city, happenings or real estate in the area. We love sharing our favorite facts about this city!
If you’re looking for a Jacksonville house for rent, let our Quest Real Estate real estate team help you!
Contact our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, by submitting our contact form. If you’d like more information on Jacksonville, or information on homes for sale or rent here in Jacksonville, Fl, call us at 904-373-9171.