Houses for rent in Jacksonville, FL
Updated December 21st, 2020
In this article we will focus on Houses for Rent in Jacksonville, FL. Are you thinking about moving to Jacksonville? Want a nice home in a warm location by the water? We don’t blame you. Jacksonville is a great city to live in. The city is Florida’s most populous city. When you live here, you get the best of both worlds: a beach town with a city-life vibe.
With warm weather year-round, it’s easy to find things to do throughout the year. From parks and trails to live music and all-season sports, there is always something for you to do. You will never be bored in this city!
There’s warm weather year-round, 850-square miles of beaches, and a vibrant cultural life, and beautiful houses for rent in Jacksonville, Fl. Need more reasons to buy or rent a home in Jacksonville, Florida? Well, we’ll give them to you! Jacksonville is a great place to live with so many things to do and places to see! From fun attractions to impressive restaurants, there’s something for everyone in this city.
If you’re looking to rent in Jacksonville, our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, can help you through the process. We have helped many people rent homes in Jacksonville. We have access to numerous listings and a lot of knowledge about this wonderful city – tell us what you’re looking for, and we will find the ideal place for you to rent!
Renting a house can be time-consuming, so let us help you with the task! With our expert assistance, renting a home in Jacksonville couldn’t be easier!
There are all types of homes to rent in Jacksonville including single-family homes, condos, townhomes, and beach homes. No matter where you rent a home in Jacksonville, you will be close to the beach, attractions, restaurants, nightlife, sporting events, business, parks, and more!
We are here to help you find the best place to live. Tell us your needs and wants – no challenge is too big for us to take on. We know there’s a home in Jacksonville just waiting for you to live in it!
Reasons to Move to Jacksonville, FL
At Quest Real Estate, LLC, we know the Jacksonville and the Jacksonville Beach area like the back of our hand, so we wanted to share with you some reasons you should move to this city to buy or rent a home (if we named all the reasons…this page would never end)! After reading this list, you’ll be packing your bags and calling us here at Quest Real Estate, LLC, to help you find houses for rent in Jacksonville, FL.
- The cost of living in Jacksonville is lower than the national average.
- The unemployment rate is 4 percent.
- The city is #2 for job growth in the state.
- Jacksonville has a big arts scene. Whether you prefer music or art, both thrive in this city.
- The city has festivals and shows year-round to showcase its love of the arts. In fact, the city is one of the United States’ Top 25 art destinations. Some things to do or see include: The Jacksonville Jazz Festival, Art Walk, Alhambra Theatre & Dining (the country’s oldest professional dinner-theatre), Riverside Arts Market, and more!
- Jacksonville has the largest urban park system in the country; it was 337 park locations covering 80,000 acres of land!
- If you love golf, the city has 70 golf courses for you to choose from!
- This city has more shoreline than any other city in Florida.
- Jacksonville Beach is a gorgeous, stunning beach that also has a golf course, fishing pier, dining options, and lots of water activities for everyone to enjoy. You’ll even see dolphins swim by during a visit here!
- Jacksonville is also home to two more white-sand beaches, Neptune Beach and Atlantic Beach.
- If you love the water, Jacksonville has so many things for you to do including cruises, surfing trips, boating trips, fishing trips, diving trips, and more!
- If you love fishing, Jacksonville hosts the Jacksonville Kingfish Tournament every July.
- The Jacksonville Landing in downtown Jacksonville is a great complex to enjoy dining and shopping for the whole family.
- Jacksonville is home to the St. Johns River Taxi, which brings you across the St. Johns River for just $5!
- It has fun places to bring kids like Adventure Landing or Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens.
- If you love sports, the city is home to eight pro sports teams and four college teams.
- The Jacksonville Zoo & Gardens is home to more than 2,400 rare and exotic animals.
- The Bryan-Gooding Planetarium is the largest single-lens digital dome planetarium in the United States.
- Adventure Landing has 12 waterslides.
- The Jax Ale Trail gives craft beer loves the chance to explore multiple local craft breweries, as well as the Budweiser Brewery. There are 10 breweries on the trail for you to get a taste of Jacksonville.
- The city is home to Kathryn Abbey Hanna Park – This is a 1.5-mile city park and beach. The park has BMX trails, 15 miles of off-road bike trails, 300 campsites (tent camping, RV spaces, and small cabins), picnic tables, grills, a water playground, a visitor center, a shuffleboard court, a volleyball court, benches, restrooms, and a freshwater lake where people can fish, kayak, paddle, canoe, boat, and more.
- Jacksonville is home to the World Golf Hall of Fame.
- And, much, much more!
Facts About Jacksonville
- The median age in Jacksonville is 36 as of 2018 – this is younger than all other major cities in Florida.
- The median home price is $184,508.
- The median monthly rent is $934.
- The average commute time is 26.3 minutes.
- The average annual salary is $45,140.
- The population is 1,424,097.
- The average high temperature is 79.2 degrees F and the average low temperature is 61.2 degrees F.
- Jacksonville is the largest city in the continental United States.
- Jacksonville was named for General Andrew Jackson, who was first military governor of Florida.
- Jacksonville’s Duval Street was named after William Pope Duval, who was the first Territorial Governor of Florida.
- Isiah Hart founded Jacksonville.
- The city’s oldest park is Hemming Park.
- The St. Johns River in the city is one of just a few rivers on the continent that flows north instead of south.
- There are about 30,000 active-duty military personnel in the Jacksonville area.
- Jacksonville hosted the first-ever college football game played in Florida in 1901.
- Jacksonville’s Alhambra Theatre and Dining is the longest running professional dinner theater in the country.
National Accolades for Jacksonville
- S. News & World Report ranked Jacksonville as #44 in Best Places to Live in 2018.
- S. News & World Report ranked Jacksonville as #23 in Best Places to Retire in 2018.
- SmartAsset’s ranked Jacksonville as the #5 Most Popular City to Which Millennials Are Moving in 2018.
- TIME Magazine ranked Jacksonville the #2 Most Up-And-Coming City in America in 2017.
- Net ranked Jacksonville the #19 Most Energetic City.
- Net ranked Jacksonville #6 for the Most Affordable Colleges.
- Jetsetter ranker Jacksonville the #2 Most Underrated Beach Town in America in 2018.
- 24/7 Wall Street ranked Jacksonville a Top City Americans are Flocking to in 2018.
- Forbes ranked Jacksonville the #16 Fastest Growing City in America in 2018.
- Lonely Planet named Jacksonville one of World’s Top 10 Best Value Destinations.
- ZipRecruiter ranked Jacksonville the 9th Hottest City for Tech Jobs Now in 2017.
- Money ranked Jacksonville the #7 Best City for Job Seekers in 2017.
- Forbes ranked Jacksonville the #2 City to Invest in Housing in 2017.
- Niche ranked Jacksonville the #1 Most Diverse Place to Live in Duval County.
Neighborhoods to Rent Houses in Jacksonville, FL
There are more than 500 neighborhoods in Jacksonville Florida – that’s a lot of choices for you to decide on where you’re going to live! About 33.97 percent of Jacksonville’s homes are rented. The main areas of Jacksonville are the Northside, Arlington, Southside, Westside, and the Jacksonville Beaches. Below is a list of all neighborhoods and zipcodes within the Jacksonville Metro Area.
32266 Neptune Beach
32233 Atlantic Beach
32250 Jacksonville Beach
32082 Ponte Vedra Beach
32224 Intracoastal West South of Beach Blvd
32246 Intracoastal West North of Beach Blvd
32225 East Arlington
32207 San Marco
32266 Neptune Beach
32233 Atlantic Beach
32250 Jacksonville Beach
St. Johns County
32082 Ponte Vedra Beach
32081 Ponte Vedra/Nocatee
32259 City of St. Johns
32092 St. Augustine South of CR210
32095 St. Augustine around World Golf Village
32084 St. Augustine Beach
Here is some info about some of Jacksonville’s neighborhoods:
Downtown is the central business district of Jacksonville and it is the oldest part of the city. Northbank is Jacksonville’s city center with all the skyscrapers. LaVilla is a historic neighborhood west of Downtown. Brooklyn is a neighborhood south of LaVilla along the St. John’s River – it is commercial and residential. Southbank is a mixed-used neighborhood with many businesses and tourist attractions in it. Riverside and Avondale are primarily residential neighborhoods with nice architecture with some business districts in it – these two neighborhoods are known to be great neighborhoods in the city. In 2010, these neighborhoods were named in the Top 10 Neighborhoods in the United States by the American Planning Association. Springfield is another historic neighborhood north of Downtown. In 2011, Southern Living named Springfield one of The South’s Best Comeback Neighborhoods. The Eastside neighborhood has the city’s sporting arenas and is an urban area. San Marco is south of Downtown; it is a diverse neighborhood with lots of beautiful architecture. St. Nicholas is a small neighborhood is mainly residential. Ortega is one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in the city; Worth magazine listed it as the 48th wealthiest neighborhood. Lake Shore is in the Westside and home to a lot of marinas. Murray Hill is in the Westside and has a lot of older homes, stores, parks, restaurants, gardens, and an art center. The Jacksonville Beaches house a bunch of different towns and communities including Mayport, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Jacksonville Beach, and Ponte Vedra Beach. Other Jacksonville neighborhoods include: Sandalwood, Durkeeville, New Town, Panama Park, Mandarin and St. Nicholas.
Each Jacksonville neighborhood is unique and different. Depending on your needs, interests, and budget, we will help you find a home in a neighborhood that makes sense for you and your family. Some neighborhoods are quiet while others are livelier. Some neighborhoods are mainly residential while others are filled with things to do and places to visit. Some neighborhoods make it easy to walk to downtown or the beach while others require driving. Whatever your preference, we will work hard to find the right house for you to rent in Jacksonville.
You will not be disappointed in Jacksonville’s neighborhoods and all they have to offer you!
How Our Team Can Help You Rent A Home
With every new client, we put out knowledge and expertise to use. We have been helping people rent and buy homes in Jacksonville for many years. The city becomes less overwhelming when you have experts working with you. We know the real estate market here better than anyone!
The rental homes we list are high quality. We want to put you, and your family in a spot that you will love and be comfortable in. You can trust us! We’ve got your best interests in mind. We will contact your immediately a rental property with your specifications becomes available.
How to Rent A Home in Jacksonville, Fl
Interested in moving to this city? There are plenty of houses for rent in Jacksonville, Fl. Don’t hesitate! Make Jacksonville your new home today! Whether you want to explore museums, go to a sporting event, or take a stroll through a park, you’ll love calling Jacksonville “home”.
Let us help you find your dream Jacksonville home! We’ve been in the industry for many years, and we know a lot about the city and its neighborhoods. As a Jacksonville property management company, our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, are experts on the Jacksonville area and Jacksonville real estate; we are happy to answer any questions you have regarding the city or real estate in the area.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve started to search for a place to rent or not yet, we look forward to helping you at any part of your search. When you reach out to us, you will talk to someone with years of experience in this market. We will listen to your needs and apply them to our search for find the best home for you to rent in Jacksonville.
Sure, renting isn’t buying, but it’s still a big step in your life, and we want to help make this a smooth, stress-free process for you. You deserve to live in a place that makes sense for you, and where you feel happy.