Houses for rent in Jacksonville, FL
Warm weather year-round. 850-square miles of beaches. Vibrant, cultural city life. Need more reasons to buy or rent a home in Jacksonville, Florida? Well, we’ll give them to you. Jacksonville is a great place to live with so many things to do and places to see! From fun attractions to impressive restaurants, there’s something for everyone in this city.
Jacksonville is a Great Place to Live
Below, we wanted to share with you just a few reasons (there’s too many to name in this one article) to buy or rent a home in Jacksonville. After reading this list, you’ll be packing your bags and calling us here at Quest Real Estate, LLC, to help you find houses for rent in Jacksonville, FL.
- The cost of living in Jacksonville is lower than the national average.
- The unemployment rate is 4 percent, and the city is #2 for job growth in the state.
- Jacksonville has a big arts scene. Whether you prefer music or art, both thrive in this city. The city has festivals and shows year-round to showcase its love of the arts. In fact, the city is one of the United States’ Top 25 art destinations. Some things to do or see include: The Jacksonville Jazz Festival, Art Walk, Alhambra Theatre & Dining (the country’s oldest professional dinner-theatre), Riverside Arts Market, and more!
- Jacksonville has the largest urban park system in the country; it was 337 park locations covering 80,000 acres of land!
- If you love golf, the city has 70 golf courses for you to choose from!
- This city has more shoreline than any other city in Florida.
- Jacksonville Beach is a gorgeous, stunning beach that also has a golf course, fishing pier, dining options, and lots of water activities for everyone to enjoy. You’ll even see dolphins swim by during a visit here!
- Jacksonville is also home to two more white-sand beaches, Neptune Beach and Atlantic Beach.
- If you love the water, Jacksonville has so many things for you to do including cruises, surfing trips, boating trips, fishing trips, diving trips, and more!
- If you love fishing, Jacksonville hosts the Jacksonville Kingfish Tournament every July.
- The Jacksonville Landing in downtown Jacksonville is a great complex to enjoy dining and shopping for the whole family.
- Jacksonville is home to the St. Johns River Taxi, which brings you across the St. Johns River for just $5!
- It has fun places to bring kids like Adventure Landing or Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens.
- If you love sports, the city is home to 8 pro sports teams and 4 college teams.
- The city has more than 100 food trucks serving everything from pizza to ribs.
Buy or Rent Houses in Jacksonville Fl
Interested in moving to this city? There are plenty of houses for rent in Jacksonville, Fl, and Jacksonville Beach,Fl, and to buy, as well! Let us help you find your dream Jacksonville home! We’ve been in the industry for many years, and we know a lot about the area and neighborhoods. Contact us here at Quest Real Estate, LLC, or call 904-373-9171 , if you’d like more information on Jacksonville or homes for sale or rent in Jacksonville, Fl.