Quest Real Estate is excited to offer a new and revolutionary type of Property Management service. We give you the option to pick and choose the level of involvement with your rental property. These options will help you save money while also delegating tasks you would like Quest to handle.
Do it Yourself Property Management
How it works
Pick and choose what options you want us to help with:
- Advertising – Quest will list, market and show your property to potential renters. We list on the MLS as well asmany other specialty sites including Zillow and Trulia.
- Background checks – Through a screening and application process, Quest runs criminal and credit background checks as well as eviction searches, employee verification and rental verification.
- Lease – Quest provides and executes, fully, a legal lease with terms that can be customized from our standard lease.
- Rent collection – Quest collects rent, on time per the terms of the lease, as well as takes necessary steps when renters are not paying on time.
- Accounting – Beyond collecting the rent, Quest has in-house accountants to keep track of income/expense reports, issuing 1099s yearly, as well as supporting documents.
- Vendor dispatch – If you want to manage all of the aspects of your property except certain maintenance issues such as HVAC or roof leaks, Quest will use our list of trusted vendors to dispatch them to your rental property.
- Legal – Quest has an in-house attorney as well as a specialist in evictions to help in the unfortunate event this is needed.