Cool, Indoor Things to do in Jacksonville During the Summer
It’s hot down here in Florida! Thankfully, Jacksonville is surrounded by many beaches, waterways, and pools to cool down on those hot, humid days. Besides hitting the water, the city of Jacksonville has so much to do during the summer whether you are looking for plans for your entire family, looking for a girls or guys weekend, trying to go on a date, or looking for a vacation spot.
At Quest Real Estate, LLC, we have worked in the Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach area for many years – we know this city! We love this city, and here are 17 reasons why we love Jacksonville. If you’re thinking about making the move down to Jacksonville, ask us anything! From schools and hospitals to nightlife and statistics, we’ll tell you everything you want to know about this city.
For this article, we wanted to share some fun things you can do in Jacksonville during the summer.
- Go to a candy making class at Sweet Pete’s on Hogan Street.
- Hang out in Bay & Bee, which is an indoor play area for infants and toddlers up to age 5.
- Hang around at Beaches Rock Gym which is indoor rock climbing for children of all ages.
- Bounce it out at Bravoz. This is an indoor trampoline park that also has laser tag, archery tag, and an arcade.
- Visit Main Event, which has bowling, later tag and more than 100 games. There is food and a full bar at this establishment, as well.
- Take some swings at TopGolf which has 102 bays, three floors, bars, and a rooftop terrace.
- Visit the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA) for some culture and interactive exhibits.
- Bowl a game or two at Beach Bowl in Jacksonville Beach.
- Get your race on at the Autobahn Indoor Speedway.
- Play some games and eat delicious food at Dave & Busters.
- Cool down on the ice at the Jacksonville Ice and Sportsplex.
- Watch the latest movies at AMC Orange Park, AMC Regency, AMC Yulee, Cinemark Tinseltown, IMAX Theater at World Golf Hall of Fame, and Regal Avenues.
- Get your shopping on at the Avenues Mall.
- Cool off with an ice cream from Dreamette or the Florida Creamery.
- Sign up for the Jax Ale Trail for a tour of several local, craft breweries.
Looking to Buy or Rent a House in Jacksonville Fl?
That’s a lot of fun things to do indoors to stay out of the hot sun! There are plenty of ways to keep cool and have fun without being outside. People of all ages can enjoy these activities.
Thinking about moving to Jacksonville? Our team at Quest Real Estate can share more information with you about the city such as statistics, school information, housing costs, safety, things to do, neighborhoods, and more.
Let our team help you buy or rent a house in Jacksonville, Fl. As a Jacksonville property management company, our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, are experts on Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach area. We know you’ll enjoy calling this city home.
Contact our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, by clicking our Jacksonville homes for rent contact page. If you’d like more information on Jacksonville, or information on Jacksonville homes for sale or rent, Email us or call 904-373-9171