17 Reasons to Love Jacksonville, Florida
Ah, February – love is in the air! Valentine’s Day is celebrated each year on February 14th, but who says it’s just a holiday about loving a significant other? It’s a day about all love. At Quest Real Estate, LLC, we love our city of Jacksonville and want to show it even more love this month with this blog post!
At Quest Real Estate, LLC, we have worked in the Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach area for many years – we know (and love) this city! If you’re thinking about making the move down to Jacksonville, we know you’ll fall in love with it here too.
Below, we want to share with some reasons to love the city of Jacksonville. Whether you plan to move to Jacksonville or are looking for a new city to live, we hope this love list helps solidify your decision to make the move down here!
Reasons Why You Should Move to Jacksonville, Florida
- Beautiful beaches – Jacksonville has three beaches: Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach and Neptune Beach.
- Gorgeous views of the ocean from many places, including homes and rental properties, shops, parks, and restaurants.
- Warm ocean water.
- Stunning sunsets.
- Jacksonville is home to many museums and galleries including: The Museum of Science an History, The Maritime Museum, and the Cummer Museum of Art and Gardens.
- Jacksonville is home to the football team, the Jacksonville Jaguars.
- Jacksonville houses some of the finest cuisine featuring food from many countries. Ruth’s Chris Steak House an Fionn MacCool’s are five-star restaurants in the city.
- The Jacksonville Zoo is a fun place to bring the entire family.
- The St. Johns Towns Center is the go-to plaza for all your shopping needs. The city has big, brand-name chain stores and small boutiques.
- Jacksonville’s outdoor market, the Riverside Arts Market, is a popular attraction. It is on the St. Johns Rivers. The market features artists and craft vendors, live music, and great food.
- Jacksonville is full of parks including Kathryn Abbey Park, Little Talbot Island State Park, Big Talbot Island State Park, Huguenot Memorial Park. Each park is different and offers something special like beaches, picnicking, bike trails, spots to watch the sunset, camping, and more.
- You can do all sorts of water activities like fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, and more.
- Saltwater fishing is big in this city.
- The city’s average daily temperature is 70 degrees.
- Jacksonville has about 221 sunny days per year.
- Jacksonville International Airport is easy to get to and very close to downtown.
- Jacksonville is a smaller-sized city packed with a lot to do.
Looking to Buy or Rent a House in Jacksonville Fl?
As you can see, Jacksonville is a loveable city. From great weather and beautiful views to great fashion finds an historical sights and parks, this is a city you’ll be proud to call home. Truthfully, this is just the tip of the iceberg for reasons to move and love Jacksonville. If you’re thinking about making the move to this city, our team at Quest Real Estate can share more information with you about city statistics, school information, housing costs, neighborhoods, and more.
Let our team help you buy or rent a house in Jacksonville, Fl. As a Jacksonville property management company, our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, are experts on Jacksonville and Jacksonville Beach area and will answer any question you have about real estate or the area. We hope you fall in love with our city too!
Contact our team at Quest Real Estate, LLC, by submitting our contact form. If you’d like more information on Jacksonville, or information on homes for sale or rent here in Jacksonville, Fl, call us at 904-373-9171.